Wednesday 5 December 2012

Apologies to one and all!

Such is the life of a University student has meant that I have had little time to update my blog.
Sorry, if you've emailed me questions or comments, I've had some internet/e-mail issues over the past few months. Alas, all shall be well soon. I'm currently living in Manchester (UK) during term time and am away from most of my models and equipment. Before you worry, I'm not wasting my time, I'm studying Military History, although whether I'm just making myself highly unemployable is another matter entirely! When i'm not at Uni I'm at a little place called Kineton near Birmingham. For those of you in the know there is a major ammo depot for the British Army and home to the Ammunition training for the Royal Logistic Corps (RLC). When I say Ammunition training it is in fact Bomb Disposal! 

Moving on! When I saw the latest H and R releases I couldn't contain my excitement because, it seems, my nagging of GHQ and Heroics and Ros has paid off. Finally the Jackal has been modelled! So without further ado here are the pic's! 
From Right to Left: RG-32, Coyote and Jackal 2!


 Im going to use the RG-32 as a Panther!


Finally My Afghanistan war gaming can begin! Ive also been grafting a set of rules for IED/Counter Insurgency Warfare! For which I have the perfect consultant, Father! Who has a lot to do with the training of bomb disposal officers and about ten years worth of experience of living in 'hot' zones such as Northern Ireland and Iraq! Soo turns out its gonna be a great xmas for all! Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment